Registration of LLP
Registration of sole proprietor
Registration of Branches, Representative Offices
Obtaining the BIN, IIN
Re-registration of LLP
Registration of non-commercial organizations
Changing the legal address, executive body of LLP
Liquidation of LLP, Sole proprietor, Branch, Representative Office (Legal part)
Registration of Branch or Representative Office of a Foreign Company.
According to the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a branch is a separate subdivision of a legal entity located outside its location and carrying out all or part of its functions, including the representation functions.
A representative office is a separate subdivision of a legal entity located outside its location and carrying out protection and representation of the interests of a legal entity that performs transactions and other legal actions on its behalf, except for the cases provided for by legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Branches and representative offices are not legal entities. They are endowed with property by the legal entity that created them and act on the basis of the provisions approved by them.
Heads of branches and representative offices of other forms of legal entities are appointed by the authorized body of a legal entity and act on the basis of its power of attorney.
Basic list of documents and data for the registration of branch or representative office of a foreign company:
- Power of Attorney from the Parent Company to the Director of the Branch / Representative Office;
- Power of Attorney from the Parent Company to the executor;
- Decision of the Parent Company on state registration of the Branch/Representative Office;
- Extract from the trade register with the information about the Parent Company founders;
- Documentary evidence of the tax registration in the country of incorporation;
- Copy of passport of the first executive of the Parent Company;
- Copy of identification document of the Director of the Branch/Representative Office;
- Copies of constituent documents of the Parent Company.
Registration of LLP for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
According to the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan: The limited liability partnership is a partnership established by one or several persons:
- Which charter capital is divided into shares stipulated in the foundation documents;
- The participants of a limited liability partnership shall not be liable for its obligations and they shall bear the risk of losses associated with the activities of the partnership within the limits of the value of the contributions made by them.
Foundation documents of LLP are:
- The constituent Treaty/Decision of the sole proprietor;
- The Charter of LLP.
The location of a LLP is the place where its permanently operating body is situated.
What should one pay attention to when registering a LLP:
- Business entity. Is determined in accordance with the Entrepreneurial Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. May influence the choice of accounting standards, amount of fines set for administrative offences, peculiarities of the establishing of the labor relationships with employees.
- Type of Economic Activity code. Is determined in accordance with Nomenclature of the types of economic activity (OKED code). It influences the list of statistical reporting to the statistical authorities and the opportunity to choose the tax regime.
- Tax regime. Is determined in accordance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. It influences the amounts and specificities of the taxation, and tax reporting.
- VAT Registration. is determined in accordance with the Tax Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the particularities of the relationships with Clients. It influences the amounts of taxation and complexity of the Tax accounting.
List of documents and data for the registration of LLP.
- Copy of ID/passport of the founders and the director of LLP;
- Residential addresses of the founders and the director of LLP;
- Main types of activities undertaken;
- Size of charter capital;
- Name of LLP;
- Information confirming the legal address.
Cost of Registration of LLP as a small enterprise, with one founder-citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan